Saturday, July 1, 2017

Song Recommendations

So sorry I haven't posted recently. Actually, as it is, I'm not sure what I should post about, so I'm going with song recommendations!!!!!

Just about a month ago, I got tired of the Christian artists I normally listen to, like Natalie Grant, Danny Gokey, Britt Nicole, or Francesca Battistelli. I've been trying to get into some more secular music, and my favorite artist so far is Rachel Platten.

The first song of hers I heard was Fight Song, and my favorite is Lone Ranger. As I am writing this post I am playing Lone Ranger over and over again through my headphones. I can't stop listening to it, and I know a song is good when I can listen to it ten times in a row right before I go to sleep.

I also like Imagine Dragons. I heard Radioactive first, but my favorite is Demons. Another favorite is Demi Lovato, and this kind of makes me sound like a little kid, but I love her rendition of Let it Go from Frozen. I totally love that song, but everyone else seems to dislike it.

But anyway, if you haven't already, listen to Lone Ranger and Demons.

Really excited for this next part...

I'm going to summer camp in a week! It will be great to get away from everything and come back sore, tired, and achy. Well, the last part there isn't that great.

At said camp, I am doing an overnight canoeing trip! We canoe out to an island and camp for the night, then canoe back in the morning. I think that will be my favorite part, but I can't wait for the campfire either. At the end of the week every year, there is a huge campfire, and some girls do skits, awards are handed out, and basically, we cry because we're not going to see the people around us for like, another year, but it's really great. My first year, the camp's song that year was so amazing we played it seven times.

But anyway, it is already ten, so I'm going to have to go. I will try to post more often! Please comment and follow!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, those songs are awesome. Especially Demons, have you heard Jasmine Thompson's cover of Demons? It adds a really eerie and beautiful twist to it.
    Have fun at camp! Also, I like the new blog look!!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment!