Thursday, September 7, 2017

Memes, Music, and Some Other 'M' Word That Makes a Catchy Title

I have reached the number of six followers!!!!! Victory! To celebrate, I will show ya'll my favorite memes and tell you about some random things. Also, it's mostly just a thing with me not knowing what else to post about... If you haven't followed yet, please do! Join us! Don't be shy!
And that is why you only have six followers.

Bwa ha ha ha!
Except that I don't have 5k followers. Just six.
But whatever.
Some help. Thanks a lot, Tuffnut and Ruffnut, really! I couldn't have done it without your help!

That's Ruffnut and Tuffnut from How To Train Your Dragon, if you didn't know.

So I just started High School, and I'm taking Physical Science, and I just learned about atoms last week! And I looked up atom memes for like no reason at all, and found:

I didn't know how to explain this until now.

I started listening to Royal Tailor recently. They were a really cool Christian band, but they broke up and Tauren Wells, the lead singer, is now doing his own thing. And I'm seeing him in concert with Skillet, Britt Nicole, Guavi, and Colton Dixon in October! So listen to Ready Set Go and Make a Move by Royal Tailor. If you don't love them, you're crazy. But crazy is good, so live on.

Last meme.
I seriously laughed so hard when I saw this, my face was turning red. I guess I looked like I was having a seizure or something, because my sister asked me if I was okay.

So, wrapping this up. I wish I could have come up with a better title, but I'm just not good with that. 
Thank you so much for following me (if you did) and if you didn't, please do! Also, leave me suggestions for blog posts in the comments. I really need it. 
Bye!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Congrats!!!

    I've done the last meme to a friend, but not through text. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruff and Tuff!! I LOVE THEM!!!
    Great memes.

    ~Ivie
    iviewrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please comment!